Trending Dive Computers for 2023
Whether you’re a seasoned diver or just starting out, having a reliable dive computer is essential for a safe and enjoyable underwater experience. With so many options on the market, it can be overwhelming to choose the right one for you. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top trending dive computers for 2023.
The Suunto D5 is a sleek and stylish dive computer that offers a range of features for both recreational and technical diving. Its customizable color display allows you to easily read your dive data, while its wireless connectivity allows you to sync your dive logs with the Suunto app. The D5 also has a built-in compass and the ability to track your heart rate during a dive.
The Shearwater Peregrine is a budget-friendly option that doesn’t skimp on features. It has a large, easy-to-read display and offers multiple diving modes, including nitrox and trimix. The Peregrine also has a built-in compass and the ability to track your location via GPS.
Garmin Descent Mk2i
The Garmin Descent Mk2i is a high-end dive computer that offers advanced features for technical diving. It has a color display that can be customized with different watch faces, and offers multiple diving modes, including rebreather and gauge. The Mk2i also has a built-in air integration system that allows you to monitor your tank pressure and air consumption in real-time.
Oceanic ProPlus X
The Oceanic ProPlus X is a durable and reliable dive computer that offers a range of features for recreational diving. It has a large, easy-to-read display and offers multiple diving modes, including nitrox and freediving. The ProPlus X also has a built-in compass and the ability to track your location via GPS.
The Cressi Leonardo is a budget-friendly option that is perfect for beginner divers. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface and offers multiple diving modes, including nitrox and gauge. The Leonardo also has a built-in dive planner that allows you to plan your dives in advance.
Choosing the right dive computer is an important decision that can affect your safety and enjoyment while diving. Whether you’re looking for a high-end option with advanced features or a budget-friendly option for recreational diving, there’s a dive computer on the market that’s right for you. Consider your diving needs and budget when making your decision, and don’t be afraid to ask for advice from experienced divers or dive shops.
Compare products for Dive Computers
|Suunto ZOOP Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer
|Cressi Leonardo Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch
|Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer
|Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer
|Suunto Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Computer
|Oceanic Geo 2.0 Air/Nitrox Computer Watch
|Shearwater Research Dive Computer
Trending: Dive Computers
Suunto ZOOP Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer
Brand, Category: Suunto Diving Electronics
Price Range: $186.95
- Provides all the necessary dive information, including depth, time, and decompression status.
- Easy to use once you read the instructions online.
- Long enough band for an 8 mm wetsuit.
- The band can be annoyingly long and get in the way.
- Not recommended to cut the band if you ever plan to dive in cold water.
Overall, the Suunto Zoop Novo Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer is a great investment for beginner and experienced divers alike. Just be aware of the band length and avoid cutting it if you plan to dive in cold water.
Cressi Leonardo Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch
Brand, Category: Cressi Digital Gauges
Price Range: $199.95
- Main display shows key information without having to dive through secondary screens.
- Alarm is louder and clearer than other models.
- Reliable and easy-to-use for recreational air or Nitrox divers.
- Single button operation may take some getting used to.
- Lack of advanced features may not be suitable for more experienced divers.
Overall, the Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer Watch is a great basic computer for recreational divers who want a reliable and easy-to-use option.
Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer
Brand, Category: Mares Diving Electronics
Price Range: $149.95
- Easy to use with one-button operation.
- Clear and visible display with all the necessary information.
- Affordable price point.
- Factory-installed battery may be almost dead on arrival.
- Wrist strap is not well suited for thick wetsuits, but can be modified with a bungee mount.
- Log book display could be longer while logging dives.
Overall, the Mares Puck Wrist Dive Computer is a great investment for those who want a reliable and easy-to-use dive computer without breaking the bank. The cons are minor and can be easily remedied, making this a great option for casual divers.
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer
Brand, Category: Cressi Gauges
Price Range: $299.95
Suunto Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Computer
Brand, Category: Suunto Digital Gauges
Price Range: $329.95
Oceanic Geo 2.0 Air/Nitrox Computer Watch
Brand, Category: Oceanic Diving Electronics
Price Range: $429.95
AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag Review
The AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag is a great option for those looking for an affordable and functional laptop bag. Here are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing:
- Affordable price point.
- Multiple compartments for organization.
- Comfortable shoulder strap.
- Durable and well-made.
- May not fit larger laptops over 14 inches.
- Some users may prefer a more stylish design.
Overall, the AmazonBasics 14-Inch Laptop and Tablet Bag is a reliable and practical choice for everyday use.
Shearwater Research Dive Computer
Brand, Category: Mares Digital Gauges
Price Range: $849
Shearwater Research Petrel 2 SA Dive Computer (V37) Review
The Shearwater Research Petrel 2 SA Dive Computer (V37) is a great option for divers looking for a reliable and customizable dive computer. Here are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing:
- Customizable screen layout and data fields.
- Intuitive menu navigation.
- Long battery life.
- Compatible with multiple gas mixes.
- The supplied straps and buckles are difficult to snap and replace.
- No Velcro arrangement included for easier wear.
Overall, the Shearwater Research Petrel 2 SA Dive Computer (V37) is a great investment for serious divers who want a customizable and reliable dive computer.
Featured Brands for Dive Computers
Find Top Brands for Dive Computers including Suunto, Oceanic and more.