and Delicious: The Latest Pie Crusts to Try
When it comes to baking pies, the crust is just as important as the filling. A delicious, flaky crust can make or break a pie, and that’s why we’ve rounded up the latest trends in pie crusts. From gluten-free options to unique flavors, these crusts are sure to take your pie game to the next level.
Gluten-Free Pie Crusts
For those with gluten sensitivities or allergies, finding a delicious pie crust can be a challenge. Luckily, there are now several options on the market that are both gluten-free and tasty. One popular choice is the Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix, which is made with a blend of gluten-free flours and starches. Another great option is the Wholly Wholesome Gluten-Free Pie Shells, which are pre-made and ready to fill with your favorite pie filling.
Gone are the days of plain old pie crusts. Now, bakers are getting creative with unique flavors and ingredients. One popular trend is using graham crackers or cookies to make the crust, like in this Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie recipe from Delish. Another fun option is adding spices or herbs to the crust, like in this Savory Pie Crust recipe from Food Network, which includes rosemary and thyme.
Short on time but still want a delicious pie? Ready-made crusts are a great option. One popular brand is Pillsbury Pie Crusts, which come in a pack of two and are easy to use. Another option is the Immaculate Baking Co. Ready-to-Bake Pie Crusts, which are made with organic ingredients and come in a pack of two as well.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best gluten-free pie crust?
There are several great options for gluten-free pie crusts, but some popular choices include the Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pie Crust Mix and the Wholly Wholesome Gluten-Free Pie Shells.
Can I use graham crackers to make a pie crust?
Yes! Using graham crackers or cookies to make a pie crust is a popular trend and can add a delicious flavor to your pie.
What is the easiest way to make a pie crust?
Ready-made pie crusts are the easiest option, but if you want to make your own, using a food processor can make the process much simpler and quicker.
Compare products for Pie Crusts
|Product Name||Approximate Price||Product Rating|
|Ready Crust Shortbread (9-Inch) Pie Crust, 6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)||$24||4.5/5|
|Pillsbury Pastry Pie Shell Crust, 14.1 Ounce — 12 per case.||$45.75||5/5|
|Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pie Crust Mix, 16 Ounce||$3.39||4.5/5|
|Oreo Pie Crust (6-Ounce, 12-Pack)||$30.84||5/5|
|Keebler Ready Crust, Graham Cracker, Mini 3-Inch Tart, 6 ct, 4 oz||$8.99||5/5|
|Honey Maid Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-Ounce, 12-Pack)||$25.2||5/5|
Trending: Pie Crusts
Ready Crust Shortbread (9-Inch) Pie Crust, 6-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12)
Brand, Category: Ready Crust Shells & Crusts
Price Range: $24
Keebler Ready Crust Shortbread Pie Crust Review
The Keebler Ready Crust Shortbread Pie Crust is a great option for those who prefer shortbread over graham cracker crusts. Here are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing:
- Convenient and ready to use, no baking required.
- Bulk size is great for making multiple pies.
- Shortbread flavor is a nice change from traditional graham cracker crusts.
- May be difficult to find in some grocery stores.
- Packaging is not environmentally friendly.
Pillsbury Pastry Pie Shell Crust, 14.1 Ounce — 12 per case.
Brand, Category: Pillsbury Fresh Baked Cookies
Price Range: $45.75
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pie Crust Mix, 16 Ounce
Brand, Category: Bob’s Red Mill Shells & Crusts
Price Range: $3.39
Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pie Crust Mix Review
If you’re in need of a gluten-free pie crust mix, Bob’s Red Mill has got you covered. Here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Easy to use and produces a delicious, flaky crust.
- Gluten-free and made with high-quality ingredients.
- Can be used for both sweet and savory pies.
- Short expiration dates may be an issue for some customers.
- Some users may prefer a homemade crust over a mix.
Overall, Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pie Crust Mix is a great option for those with gluten sensitivities who still want to enjoy a delicious pie.
Oreo Pie Crust (6-Ounce, 12-Pack)
Brand, Category: Oreo Shells & Crusts
Price Range: $30.84
OREO Cookie Pie Crust Review
The OREO Cookie Pie Crust is a convenient and tasty option for homemade pies. Here are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing:
- Convenient and saves time compared to making a crust from scratch.
- Delicious and adds a unique twist to traditional pie crusts.
- Potential for receiving incorrect product or damaged packaging during shipping.
- May not be suitable for those with dietary restrictions or preferences as it contains dairy and gluten.
Keebler Ready Crust, Graham Cracker, Mini 3-Inch Tart, 6 ct, 4 oz
Brand, Category: Keebler Shells & Crusts
Price Range: $8.99
- Convenient and easy to use.
- Great for last-minute desserts or unexpected guests.
- Can be filled with a variety of fillings to suit your taste.
- The crusts may be too small for some recipes.
- The crusts may break easily during transport or handling.
Overall, the Keebler Ready Pie Crust, Graham Cracker, is a great product for those who want to save time and effort in the kitchen. Just be aware of the size and fragility of the crusts before using them in your recipes.
Honey Maid Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6-Ounce, 12-Pack)
Brand, Category: Honey Maid Shells & Crusts
Price Range: $25.2
Honey Maid Graham Cracker Pie Crust Review
The Honey Maid Graham Cracker Pie Crust is a must-have for any summer cream pie. Here are some pros and cons to consider before purchasing:
- Convenient and time-saving for busy bakers.
- Perfect size for a standard pie recipe.
- The inverted lid on the crust makes it easy to store and transport.
- Can be used for a variety of pie fillings and flavors.
- The crust can be a bit crumbly and may break apart when serving.
- Not as flavorful as a homemade graham cracker crust.
Featured Brands for Pie Crusts
Find Top Brands for Pie Crusts including Ready Crust, Honey Maid, Pillsbury, Oreo and more.
- Honey Maid
- Betty Crocker
- Ready Crust
- HIC Harold Import Co.
- Talisman Designs
- Bob’s Red Mill
- Fox Run
- Breads From Anna
- The Prepared Pantry
- HIC Porcelain